Fluid Noise Generator 2.0
Available now on the Mac App Store.
Fluid Noise Generator is a powerful fractal noise generator, which can generate tiling looping images and movies from scratch, using a function similar to perlin noise to create reliable and repeatable results.
- Height maps and matching textures for terrain generation in games or 3D modeling
- Create tiling background images for web sites
- Create animations for use in movies.
- Animated noise texture creation for use when making games, or as an input to GLSL shaders or 3D applications
- A powerful substitute for noise generators in compositing or image creation applications
- Export 8 bit or 32 bit seamless tiling images
- Export animated seamless tiling, looping image sequences or movies
- Uses all available CPU cores to deliver fast responsive editing
- Supports drag and drop, undo / redo and saving of parameters for later use
- Can export normal maps in 8 bit or 32 bit floating point TIFF or OpenEXR
For all Fluid Noise Generator support enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All support enquiries will be read and responded to as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.